MONDAY BYTES —March 14, 2016
If you’re going to be in the Boston area, I really hope you’ll grab one of the four remaining spots for the Musician’s Teaching Philosophy Statement workshop this coming Saturday March 19.
I’m so excited to be offering this exclusive event for teaching artists and all musicians looking to . . .
Attract motivated students
Upgrade their studio promotional materials
Land more teaching job offers
You’ll learn how to translate your experience into a compelling and memorable teaching statement that you can use online, in applications, and interviews.
* Insights into what your reader/interviewer actually wants and needs
* The five essential tools to articulate your distinctive strengths as an educator
* The hallmarks of your teaching articulated and the confidence to communicate these
This workshop is designed to help you:
* mine your past for stories that illustrate your teaching effectiveness
* help you identify your core message
* edit like a pro
Registration closes this Wednesday March 16 at 5 pm so get in on this—we’d love to have you join us! Details HERE.
Working with hundreds of musicians over the years, I have seen first hand how having a compelling teaching statement can be the fuel that powers up a successful studio promotion and job search.
It all starts with clarifying why you love to teach—it’s about telling the story of who are are and using narrative to articulate your values, strengths, and distinctive approach as a teacher.
Don’t miss out: grab your spot now: details HERE.
Dream Big, Plan Smart, Live Well