Serious about gaining traction in your career so you can reach your goals?
Ready to invest in yourself and do the work needed to fulfill your promise?
Tired of spinning your wheels—of not having a plan and not taking action?
If all three are true, then the Beyond Talent Power Group program may be just the thing you’re looking for.
Wanted: A few good musicians . . .
Committed, hard-working musicians ready to take their careers to the next level.
Professionals looking to upgrade their self-management skills — so they can get more of their best work out into the world.
Meet John Kamfonas
Let me tell you about one of our terrific Power Group program grads: meet John Kamfonas, a Paris-based pianist and classical improviser. Like many other hard-working talented musicians, John was looking to advance his career but wasn’t satisfied with the progress he was making on his own.
Through our work together, John strengthened his concert pitches, improved his networking, and clarified his priority projects and the essential message he wanted to convey.
Here’s what John had to say about his Beyond Talent Power Group experience:
“You have given me new wings with which to fly. Many thanks for everything. I’ve come to understand that your work helping musicians better communicate and present themselves is also the work of getting to know who we really are and what we really want — essentially a work towards self-knowledge, self-acceptance and authentic self-expression — this, for me, has been invaluable.”
— John Kamfonas, pianist
Are you ready to . . .
Fine-tune your promotional materials so you expand your audiences
Power up your pitches so you can book more work
Learn proven tools to overcome procrastination, confusion, and fear
Boost your networking skills to increase opportunities and cultivate your connections
Get out of your comfort zone and into forward motion
— so you can finally turn your inspiring project ideas into realities.
Would you like a personalized roadmap and a support structure to help you get on track with your career—to finally become the artist and the person you are meant to be?
There are just a couple of spots open in the Beyond Talent Power Group program starting April 2020.
What’s a Power Group?
It’s you joining me and three fellow musicians in a dynamic forward-leaning six-month small group coaching program.
We will meet online on Zoom every other week for group coaching sessions twelve times over the course of six months. During each session, you will have 30 minutes of laser-focused coaching with me where we’ll work through the next action items on your plate and trouble shoot whatever might be a sticking point.
The added advantage you’ll gain is that you’ll be doing this in the context of a small group. So you’ll get to listen, watch, and learn as your group mates also problem solve and advance their careers. The group energy and support is what compounds the learning and energizes the progress of Power Group members.
The essentials: Beyond Talent Power Group (small group coaching)
- 12 small group coaching sessions over the course of our empowered six months together.
- Twice monthly additional ‘office hour’ sessions in our private online FB group.for copy-editing feedback on your promo materials.
- Simple email support from me between sessions. Got a quick question? I’ve got you covered.
- Unparalleled support from me and your fellow Beyond Talent Power Group mates.
- A personalized roadmap and strategies designed to boost your career and your artistry.
Who’s it for?
- Professional musicians ready to invest in their careers and in themselves
- People who are used to self-managing their careers and are looking for ways to improve their approach and results.
- Musicians who are ready to do the necessary work to change their habits and mindset
- People prepared to devote consistent focused time (at least 10 hours per week) to do the necessary work to move ahead.
Who’s it NOT for?
- Students and recent grads. If you’re still (or recently) in school, this program is not for you. It’s for active experienced professionals.
- It’s also for not for musicians who are unclear about the project they want to focus on.
- And it’s not for musicians looking for someone to magically propel their careers forward. Just to be clear: I’m a coach. Not a booking agent, manager, or publicist. My mission is to help you become better at managing your own career.
What to expect from me
I teach clients how to level up their promo materials, their networking, the productivity, and their mindset so they can get more of their best work out into the world.
I offer clients a system and a set of tools that takes the guesswork out of advancing their careers . . .
. . . and together we custom-tailor a roadmap to reach their specific goals.
Here’s what musicians who’ve been coached by me say . . .
Mezzo Kim Leeds sent me this update after having worked together the previous year:
“I have some exciting career updates . . . One of the letters we worked on together was to Seraphic Fire and I just received my first contract to sing with them this Christmas! I also just found out I’ll be heading to England this summer to work with Philippe Herreweghe as a Britten-Pears Young Artist which I am super excited about. I continue to use the skills we cultivated last year and it’s been a huge boost for my career.”
— Kim Leeds, mezzo soprano
And here’s how composer/pianist Jeremy Siskind described our work together:
“I came to Angela frustrated that I was always ‘busy’ but rarely felt engaged in work that was fulfilling. Angela gave me the tools to change my professional outlook and habits. Perhaps most importantly, she convinced me of the value of making consistent incremental progress towards my long-term goals and gave me the strategies to prioritize the work necessary to reach them. As a result, I’ve overhauled my pitches, boosted my performance bookings, and successfully completed a crowdfunding project.”
— Jeremy Siskind, composer/pianist
Now’s your opportunity to stop spinning your wheels. Here’s what’s needed.
The Beyond Talent Power Group requires a commitment from you. Expect to spend a minimum of 10 hours each week on your personal career roadmap work.
The investment for the 2020 Power Group program is $350 per month with a 6 month commitment.
Members take advantage of the pay-in-full option savings or pay by the month.
If you’re tired of spinning your wheels and ready to say “YES” to forward motion, schedule a time to talk to see if you’re a fit for the program HERE.
Dream Big, Plan Smart, Live Well