How much impact do you make as a musician and as a person? Think about the colleagues, friends, and teachers who’ve shaped how you experience the world — the people who’ve encouraged and dared you to go further.
The right mentor can set you up for massive personal, artistic, and spiritual growth — and far greater impact.
All too often, though, the people who’ve made a real impact on us go unacknowledged. And likewise we, too, never know the extent of the influence we’ve had. Too often it’s a “don’t ask, don’t tell” kind of thing in our culture. Even though we are all inspired by — and learning from — each other.
So this is a bit of a love note to my clients.
A while back a former Power Group client sent me a wonderful update. And it reminded me once again of how grateful I am to do this work.
Meet Bonnie Cochran — flutist, composer, and music educator.
She wrote . . .
“Thank you for your help over the last year. I was definitely stuck when I came to you. And since finishing the Power Group program last month I’ve been laser-focused: last week I had 2 virtual concerts and a video recording session of a difficult piece for the National Flute Association’s virtual convention.
I really appreciate all of the challenges you put before me. I appreciate how freely you offered advice, constructive criticism and praise. Your patient prodding to get to the deeper motivations behind my ‘whys’ helped me to see myself and what I do in a new way. That and understanding what action we want different promo materials to incite was huge for me. I now have a much clearer sense of how to present myself.”
Thank YOU, Bonnie, it was an absolute pleasure working with you and seeing you grow into the next chapter of your career!
And thank you to all my clients — it’s an honor and a privilege to work with such an amazing set of musicians — who challenge and inspire me week after week. And who impact hundreds of lives through their music and their role modeling.
Through my work I’ve come to believe that every musician needs and deserves an expert mentor. Someone who can see the possibilities in front of you when you may not be able to. Someone who can help you focus on the next action steps that will create the career momentum you desire. Someone who can help you make a bigger impact.
Who’s in YOUR corner?
Picture yourself making more impact by getting the
- Accountability and structure needed to gain real career traction and reach your goals.
- Expert feedback that will help you hone your promotional materials and your pitches.
- One-on-one mentoring within a supportive small group learning environment.
- Advantages of working with a music career coach with decades of experience, contacts, and perspective.
I’ve only got a few remaining spots open for the next round of my signature Beyond Talent Power Group program starting in July. One of those spots could be yours.
In the Power Group program we’ll clarify your goals and purpose. You’ll learn how to communicate your truth in your promo materials and we’ll overcome obstacles as we create a path to your desired future and expand the impact you make as a musician.
The essentials: Beyond Talent Power Group program
- 12 small group coaching sessions on Zoom over the course of our empowered six months together.
- Twice monthly additional ‘office hour’ sessions for copy-editing feedback on your promo materials.
- Simple email support from me between sessions. Got a quick question? I’ve got you covered.
- Unparalleled support from me and your fellow Beyond Talent Power Group mates.
- A personalized roadmap and strategies designed to boost your career and your artistry.
Check all the details HERE.
Let me know if you’d like to discuss whether the program is a good fit for you. I love this work and want to make sure you’re set for success!
Dream Big, Plan Smart, Live Well