Are you . . .
Serious about gaining traction in your career so you can reach your goals?
Ready to invest in yourself and do the work needed to fulfill your promise?
Tired of spinning your wheels—of not having a plan and not taking action?
If so, the Beyond Talent Power Group program may be just the thing for you.
Wanted: A few good musicians . . .
Committed, hard-working musicians ready to take their careers to the next level.
Professionals looking to upgrade their self-management skills
— so they can get more of their best work out into the world.
Musicians ready to do the work needed to . . .
Clarify your goals and create a manageable, measurable action plan to move forward
Upgrade your promo materials so you can quit being embarrassed by what you send
Learn proven tools to overcome procrastination, confusion, and fear
Boost your networking skills, get connected, and create new collaborative opportunities
Get out of your comfort zone and into forward motion
— so you can finally turn your inspiring project ideas into realities.
Would you like a personalized roadmap and a support structure to help you get on track with your career—to finally become the artist and the person you are meant to be?
“Angela helped me redefine who I am as an artist and channel that into an improved website, bio, and new headshots that really reflect who I am. Her guidance on the art of networking has been immensely beneficial and helped me get past my own personal barriers to become a better entrepreneur.”
— Kim Leeds, mezzo-soprano
What’s a Power Group?
It’s you joining me and three fellow musicians in a dynamic forward-leaning six-month small group coaching program.
We will meet online on Zoom every other week for group coaching sessions twelve times over the course of six months. During each session, you will have 30 minutes of laser-focused coaching with me where we’ll work through the next action items on your plate and trouble shoot whatever might be a sticking point.
The added advantage you’ll gain is that you’ll be doing this in the context of a small group. So you’ll get to listen, watch, and learn as your group mates also problem solve and advance their careers. The group energy and support is what compounds the learning and energizes the progress of Power Group members.
“Many thanks. I’ve come to understand that your work helping musicians better communicate and present themselves is also the work of getting to know who we really are and what we really want — essentially a work towards self-knowledge, self-acceptance and authentic self-expression — this, for me, has been invaluable.”
— John Kamfonas, pianist
The essentials: Beyond Talent Power Group (small group coaching)
- 12 small group coaching sessions on Zoom over the course of our empowered six months together.
- Twice monthly additional ‘office hour’ sessions in our private online FB group.for copy-editing feedback on your promo materials.
- Simple email support from me between sessions. Got a quick question? I’ve got you covered.
- Unparalleled support from me and your fellow Beyond Talent Power Group mates.
- A personalized roadmap and strategies designed to boost your career and your artistry.
“Working with Angela didn’t just help me update my materials — it did and they have worked really well for me! But the most important thing has been changing how I saw myself professionally. That I was ‘worthy’ of creating a professional self-image that was stronger than I had imagined it could be. It’s been incredibly worthwhile.”
— Daphne Gerling, violist, faculty, University of North Texas
Who’s it for?
- Professional musicians ready to invest in their careers and in themselves
- People who are used to self-managing their careers and are looking for ways to improve their approach and results.
- Musicians who are ready to do the necessary work to change their habits and mindset
- People prepared to devote consistent focused time (at least 10 hours per week) to do the necessary work to move ahead.
Who’s it NOT for?
- Students and recent grads. If you’re still (or recently) in school, this program is not for you. It’s for active experienced professionals.
- It’s also not for musicians who are unclear about the project they want to focus on.
- And it’s not for musicians looking for someone to magically propel their careers forward. Just to be clear: I’m a coach. Not a booking agent, manager, or publicist. My mission is to help you become better at managing your own career.
What to expect from me
I teach clients how to level up their promo materials, their networking, the productivity, and their mindset so they can get more of their best work out into the world.
I offer clients a system and a set of tools that takes the guesswork out of advancing their careers . . .
and together we custom-tailor a roadmap to reach their specific goals.
What’s needed from you
The Beyond Talent Power Group requires a commitment from you. Expect to spend a minimum of 10 hours each week on your personal career roadmap work.
The investment for the 2020 Power Group program is $350 per month with a 6 month commitment.
Members take advantage of the pay-in-full option savings or pay by the month.
Ready to say “YES”? Great—to make sure you’re a fit for the program, let’s schedule a quick call HERE.
Dream Big, Plan Smart, Live Well