Are you . . .
Serious about gaining traction in your career so you can reach your goals?
Ready to invest in yourself and do the work needed to fulfill your promise?
Tired of spinning your wheels—of not having a plan and not taking action?
If so, the Beyond Talent Power Group program may be just the thing for you.
Wanted: A few good musicians . . .
Committed, hard-working musicians ready to take their careers to the next level.
Professionals looking to upgrade their self-management skills
— so they can get more of their best work out into the world.
Musicians ready to do the work needed to . . .
Fine-tune their promotional materials,
Improve networking skills,
Address the mindset issues that have hold them back,
Get out of their comfort zones
— so they can finally turn their inspiring project ideas into realities.
Would you like a personalized roadmap and a support structure to help you get on track with your career—to finally become the artist and the person you are meant to be?
There are a few openings for my Beyond Talent Power Groups starting June 1.
What’s a Power Group?
It’s you joining me and three fellow musicians in a dynamic forward-leaning six-month small group coaching program.
We will meet online on Zoom every other week for group coaching sessions twelve times over the course of six months. During each session, you will have 30 minutes of laser-focused coaching with me where we’ll work through the next action items on your plate and trouble shoot whatever might be a sticking point.
The added advantage you’ll gain is that you’ll be doing this in the context of a small group. So you’ll get to listen, watch, and learn as your group mates also problem solve and advance their careers. The group energy and support is what compounds the learning and energizes the progress of Power Group members.
The essentials: Beyond Talent Power Group (small group coaching)
- 12 small group coaching sessions over the course of our empowered six months together.
- Monthly copy-editing feedback on your promo materials and projects in our private online group ‘office hours.’
- Simple email support from me between sessions. Got a quick question? I’ve got you covered.
- Unparalleled support from me and your fellow Beyond Talent Power Group mates.
- A personalized roadmap and strategies designed to boost your career and your artistry.
Who’s it for?
- Professional musicians ready to invest in their careers and in themselves
- People who are used to self-managing their careers and are looking for ways to improve their approach and results.
- Musicians who are ready to do the necessary work to change their habits and mindset
- People prepared to devote consistent focused time (at least 10 hours per week) to do the necessary work to move ahead.
Who’s it NOT for?
- Students and recent grads. If you’re still (or recently) in school, this program is not for you. It’s for active experienced professionals.
- It’s also for not for musicians who are unclear about the project they want to focus on.
- And it’s not for musicians looking for someone to magically propel their careers forward. Just to be clear: I’m a coach. Not a booking agent, manager, or publicist. My mission is to help you become better at managing your own career.
What to expect from me
I teach clients how to level up their promo materials, their networking, the productivity, and their mindset so they can get more of their best work out into the world.
I offer clients a system and a set of tools that takes the guesswork out of advancing their careers . . .
and together we custom-tailor a roadmap to reach their specific goals.
What’s needed from you
The Beyond Talent Power Group requires a commitment from you. Expect to spend a minimum of 10 hours each week on your personal career roadmap work.
The investment for the Power Group program is $300 per month with a 6 month commitment.
Members take advantage of the pay in full option savings or pay by the month.
Ready to say “YES”? Let’s schedule a time to talk to see if you’re a fit for the program HERE.
Dream Big, Plan Smart, Live Well